How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your terminal and provide us with the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The 'login' user to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Latest searches on web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- Survey information where the user has participated.
- Data connectivity to social networks for users accessing your Facebook or Twitter user.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary cookies for session and persistent cookies. The cookies store session data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies stored in the terminal data to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data collected through cookies are treated, the web can use:
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of different options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted web parts, remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.